Who doesn't love a party? Even though their lives are busier than ever, Americans can't get enough of celebrating.
To help readers plan for any size celebration, MCT is offering Entertaining, a monthly story package that focuses on how to throw a great party.
This package has perks for both editors and readers. For editors, MCT is building in ample time for planning by moving copy at least a month in advance of upcoming holidays. That means Halloween copy will move in early September; Christmas and Hanukkah stories move in November; and New Year's content moves in December. Editors also will receive original content from MCT writers and stories from new contributors, including Evite and SqueezeOC.
Readers get suggestions and tips to help them polish their parties, no matter what they're celebrating. From longer centerpiece features to short hints and product reviews, this package has something for every kind of host.
Entertaining is a text and visuals package with about 18 to 22 stories each month. This is new content that will not be available as part of your MCT News Service subscription, only as part of Entertaining.
Each month, MCT's Entertaining package will include:
- Centerpiece stories pegged to upcoming holidays, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's and Cinco De Mayo, distributed well in advance of the holiday
- Recipes and menu suggestions for intimate get-togethers and large affairs
- Party Picks, a fixture that highlights something fun to make your next celebration sparkle, including invitations, decorations, favors and more
- Themed party suggestions from the experts at Evite
- On the Rocks, a spirited monthly look at an alcoholic beverage, with a cocktail recipe
- Our picks of the best new cookbooks and other entertaining titles
Entertaining will post the first Wednesday of every month.
For purchasing information, contact our sales staff.